”) sets out the privacy policies and practices for Servissio and its affiliated or related entities (collectively, “Servissio
(the “Website”) and other places where or means by which we may collect personal information, including but not limited to mailing lists, social media platforms, telephone, in-person, questionnaires, and services provided by Servissio (collectively, the “Services
· for the purpose of contacting you regarding new developments or rental opportunities, company news or such other purposes as disclosed at the time of sign up for the applicable Service; and
· as permitted or required by law.
Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the purposes identified herein at any time by contacting Servissio at the address provided below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that Servissio may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information which may be of interest to you.
Collection of Your Information
Servissio may collect personal information in connection with your use the Website or the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
· Using and inputting information into either or both the Website and Services. This includes information you may provide when you sign up to receive Servissio e-mail newsletters, notice of new developments, or other services, or submit information or questionnaires to Servissio;
· Providing feedback or making other submissions to Servissio;
· Requesting information or assistance from Servissio;
· Maintaining records of communications or correspondence you may send to Servissio; and
· Using other features of either or both the Website and Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Servissio may collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other personal information that you choose to submit to Servissio through either or both the Website and Services, or in other communications to Servissio.
Protection of Your Information
Servissio uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to:
· protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse;
· prevent unauthorized access or disclosure;
· maintain data accuracy; and
· facilitate the appropriate use of information.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Servissio's collection of your personal information, Servissio may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
· To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information or services;
· To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
· To troubleshoot problems with either or both the Website and Services;
· To detect and protect Servissio and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Servissio’s policies and contractual obligations;
· To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Servissio, as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
· For any other purpose to which you consent or that is otherwise permitted or required by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
Servissio may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties who Servissio hires to provide services on Servissio’s behalf, including, but not limited to, website services, delivering promotional materials and answering customer questions. Servissio will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Servissio or on Servissio’s behalf. Servissio will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Servissio is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Servissio, you consent to your personal information and any other information Servissio may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction.You also consent to Servissio disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transactions or management of all or part of Servissio’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Servissio does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Servissio, you may unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: email@example.com.
Access and Correction
Servissio will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Servissio will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and allow you to access that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Servissio holds about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, Servissio will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Third Party Websites
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
209 Carall Street, Unit #225
Vancouver, BC V6B 2J2